Vitae of GEOFFREY
Download a copy of the CV in PDF form by clicking here.
- Campus (college, technology, corporate) and mixed use site planning, landscape design
- Urban community planning and design
- Resorts, trails, parks, ecological areas, and recreational areas planning and design
- Web app navigation, strategic information staging
- Landscape Architect California License 4555
- Landscape Architect British Columbia License 362
- Landscape Architect Saskatchewan License 95
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Bay-Friendly Qualified Landscape Professional
- Certificate in Business Administration >> University of California, Berkeley, in progress
- Master of Landscape Architecture >> Graduate School of Design, Harvard University, 1992
- Bachelor of Design in Environmental Planning >> Nova Scotia College of Art and Design, 1985
- American Society of Landscape Architects: Member
- Canadian Society of Landscape Architects: Member
- US Green Building Council, Northern California Chapter: Member
- January 2012 - April 2013>> Landscape Architect, Stantec Consulting, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- December 2008 - December 2011>> Consultant, San Francisco, California.
- December 2007 - 2008>> Design Associate, Suzman & Cole Design Associates, San Francisco, California.
- May 2002 - October 2007>> Landscape
Architect, Smith & Smith Landscape Architects, San Francisco, California.
- December 2001 - April 2002>> Consultant, San Francisco, California.
- March 2000 - November 2001>> Information
Architect, EC Wise Inc., Corte Madera, California.
- April 1999
- February 2000 >> Consultant, Delta Farmland
and Wildlife Trust. British Columbia.
- April 1999 - February
2000 >> Landscape Associate. Landspace
Design Inc.Vancouver, British Columbia.
- 1997 - 9 and 1993-4
>> Intern Landscape Architect. Sharp & Diamond
Landscape Architecture. Vancouver, British Columbia.
- June 1991 >>
GIS Specialist, visual and ecological modeling workshop, Hannover,
Germany, and Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- June - August 1990
>> Planner. Community Planning Branch, City
- 2010 >> Instructor. University of California, Berkeley Extension, San Francisco, California.
- 1994 - 6 >> Sessional Lecturer. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Please follow this link for a description of Projects